Thursday, December 26, 2013

Photoshoot, Circa 1812

As a bit of an update, Christmas was lovely, as I hope everyone else's was! I'm back home now, and I hope to get back a bit to sewing and having fun!

One of my presents yesterday was a pretty purple scarf. Today, while my hair was in a bun, I decided I could tie it in a turban style. One thing led to another, and I brought out another scarf of mine. I tied that in a turban, then added the purple scarf into the style. After that, I thought it would be fun to curl some little pieces of hair to frame my face and make the style look like portraits and fashion plates of the early 1800's. Then, it was an easy step to convince myself that I needed to put on a dress and take some pictures. Many thanks to my brother, who took some really fantastic shots!

Hope you enjoy these shots! (Presented without further commentary)










No comments:

Post a Comment