Sunday, June 30, 2013

Playing Catch-Up

Sorry for the posting hiatus. I am a procrastinator and admit it. But I have pictures from the ball I attended about three weeks ago! So I hope that will make up for my absence a little. (Also, be warned, tons of pictures to follow!)

I spent the better part of three hours getting ready to go. My hair was up and braided intricately. I should have counted how many bobby pins I had in it, as there was a pile by the time I had my hair down! My mom was sweet and took a couple pictures of me outside before my brother and I were picked up for our little trip to Virginia.

Ready for the ball!


Family friends took us to the dance at Gadby's Tavern as a graduation gift. We had dinner there, which was fantastic. I would recommend the venue to everyone, even though it was on the expensive side, which was to be expected, I suppose. The museum next door is where we danced. I won't list every dance we did, because there were quite a few.

Gadsby's Tavern sign.


Outside of Gadsby's.

The hall was quite crowded, with several sets running parallel to each other. It was fantastic! My group of four was a little bit late, so I got to take some pictures of the beginning dance. Picspam time!

My favorite shot, of the musicians' loft. They were excellent.

Yay blurry picture! Like all the rest of them.


Everyone looked so nice.

I may have been trying to take a picture of her hair?


The four of us were not the only ones in attendance from our dancing group. We took a group shot at the end of the night.

Fantastic group of people.

In the weeks since the ball, I've been busy, mostly cleaning. My bad blogger ways have to stop, and I hope to update you lovely people on what I've been up to soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment